Juniper Berry & Sweet Gin Soy Wax Candle
This beautiful and unique rose wood wick concrete candle has a natural and raw appearance that gives a light and loving feel, for up to 30 hours. A refreshing gin and tonic fragrance with the aroma of juniper berries and lime make this the perfect candle to burn after a long day.... and no hangover guaranteed!
Once you are done with the candle, the concrete pot can be repurposed as a plant pot or a storage container. Felt pads have been added to the bottom to prevent it from scratching the surface.
Soy wax has many environmental and health benefits and we love working with it. Here are some of our top reasons for choosing soy wax candles:
- Soy wax is a vegetable wax made from the oil of soybeans, an entirely natural product that's safe for your skin and respiratory system.
- Soy is a renewable source unlike paraffin wax which relies in our dwindling supply of crude oil.
- Soy wax is a carbon neutral product, meaning you can enjoy your candle knowing it hasn't had a negative impact on the environment.
- Soy wax burns on average 40-50% slower than paraffin wax, resulting in long-lasting candles and giving you better value for money.
- Soy washes away with warm soapy water making it easy to repurpose your vessel once the candle has burned down. No more soaking with boiling water and chipping away at residual wax.
- Soy wax is clean burning and doesn't release toxins, carcinogens or pollutants which means it's less likely to trigger allergies.
- Soy wax won't release petrol-carbon soot like you get from paraffin candles meaning no oily black marks on your walls! Keeping the wick trimmed short will also ensure that the candle doesn't smoke and that it burns efficiently.
Dimensions: 7 x 6cm
Suitable for vegans